so, you see, since marli, cortney, miyan and marcy have all shared themselves through this challenge, i thought i should attempt it as well.
10 ten secrets
1. i still sleep with a stuffed bunny and a blanket from childhood; nes and gankie. (i know, poor zach)
2. my sister had a gankie of her own when we were little, and considering she was 5 years older than me hers always looked so much more worn and cozy. therefore, i once took a pair of siccors and cut little holes in my gankie in attempt to achieve the 'worn and cozy' look. i still feel guilty about doing that, and needless to say those little holes are much, much, larger now.
3. i always skip the first and take the second. for example, when getting a cup for a fountain drink or a gallon of milk from the shelf, i remove the first one, take the second, and put the first one back.
4. i sometimes secretly wish i lived on a large farm out in the middle of nowhere
5. i am in a constant mental battle with myself between spending money and saving it. attempting to save it usually wins which creates the worry that i am missing out on something or some place.
6. when i was little i always played with my uncle's crutches and put paper clips across my teeth, ridiculously wishing i would one day have my own crutches and real braces. both of which i eventually had, and hated.
8. my biggest regret to date is giving up on soccer.
9. i want to compete in mtv's the challenge, and kick ass.
10. growing up i always wanted my name to be jennifer, and for people to affectionately call me jen.
what are your 10 secrets?