Monday, July 26, 2010

We Have Keys!



Over the weekend we received a very exciting post card with 3 keys attached. In less than two weeks the hubby and I are off to New York City to cat/apartment sit for some extended friends of the family. We will be staying a week, pretending to be residents in one of the greatest citys in the world. I can not wait! Zach and I have a history in the city. He asked me to be his wife there, we have countless great memories there, and are very grateful to the people who have offered their home to us.
A FEW of the things I am most looking forward to:
1. a picnic in central park
2. drinking wine on the rooftop
3. perusing flea markets
4. people watching in Bryant Park
5. having dinner at Lupa
6. exploring Brooklyn
7. eating at Katz's Deli
8. spending afternoons in the East River Park
9. and playing with two cute kitties

5 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! We got engaged in New York, too! We haven't been back since but it really is a wonderful city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a wonderful, wonderful time. so many exciting and great things about the city...just being there is a treat, too!

    xoxo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great and I love that picture! Best wishes!

    Lauren
    Lrstewart0711.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounds like so much fun! have fun in new york! :D

    p.s. i am a new follower. hope you can visit and maybe follow my blog too. thanks! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayy! I'm going to NYC tomorrow for a week & this is getting me super excited!

    ReplyDelete